Looking Glass Factory
- ‘If you can dream it, now you can hold it in a Looking Glass.’
Hold impossible curiosities in the palm of your hand thanks to volumetric printing, unlike any 3D printing tech you've seen before.
Check out the Looking Glass: Hologram 2.0 project on
- Boots Industries’ goal was to create the best place online for makers to learn about 3D printing and other potential mechatronics projects. They strive to contribute to the “Open Source” community by publishing our designs and writing articles that offer information to the community.
- Printrbot was founded in 2011 to provide affordable 3D printers to makers, DIYers, and educators throughout the world. Through its expertise in rapid product development, the Company has continued to iterate its products to provide increasing value and functionality to its customers.
• Easy and intuitive to handle
• ALL-IN-ONE software solution – 3d printing was never easier
• Great support for multi extruder printing
• Supports several slicers for best printing results
• Preview resulting print with selectable layer ranges
• Live preview of printer action and temperature curves
• Send push messages on status changes to the Repetier-Informer app