- Q. What is 3d printing?
3D printing or so call rapid prototyping is a technology that can fabricate a model using CAD data.
There are different ways to do 3D printing, our printers are using FDM technology.
- Q. Can I duplicate an object that I have with a 3D printing?
- You need to have the CAD file of the object in order to duplicate it.
- Q. How can I get a CAD file for printing?
- There are 3 major ways: by 3d scanning, by drawing it yourself using 3D software and by downloading a CAD file from the internet
- Q. What materials can be printed?
- We provide 2 materials: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) and Polylactic acid (PLA)
- Q. Do I have to treat the print afterward?
- You can do some sanding with hand tools or spray paint it with model spray.